HRTPO Board Approves $8.5 Billion Dollar Amendment to the 2034 Long-Range Transportation Plan – Adds 8 projects to be funded with HRTF Revenues.
For more information, click here.
HRTPO Board Supports Candidate List of HRTF Projects and Approves the Initiation of Coordination and Discussion with VDOT and FHWA to fund the HRTF Package.
To visit the Hamtpon Roads Transportation Accountability Commission's website, click here
For the most recent HRTPO actions related to the Hampton Roads Transportation Fund, please see our Long-Range Transportion Planning Page
- Meetings and Agendas
- + Member Locations
- + Long Range Transportation Planning
- Title VI/Environmental Justice Methodology Tool
- Transportation Improvement Program
- + Transportation
- + Operations & ITS
- + Funding
- SMART SCALE
- + Reports & Data
- Unified Planning Work Program
- Regional Transit Advisory Panel (RTAP)
- Public Notices
- + Public Information
- Commonwealth Transportation Board
- Other Links
- Procurement & DBE Program