Employment Opportunities at the HRTPO/HRPDC
None at this time.
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
EEO/ADA Compliance: The HRTPO is an Equal Opportunity Employer. ADA requires the HRPDC to provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. Prospective and current employees are invited to discuss accommodations with management.
The HRTPO participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. Click here for more information.
The HRTPO maintains a drug and alcohol free workplace
Employees who violate this policy are subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination
- Meetings and Agendas
- + Member Jurisdictions
- + Long-Range Transportation Planning
- Title VI/Environmental Justice Methodology Tool
- Transportation Improvement Program
- + Transportation Planning
- + Operations & ITS
- + Funding
- + Reports & Data
- Unified Planning Work Program
- Regional Transit Advisory Panel (RTAP)
- Public Notices
- + Public Information
- Commonwealth Transportation Board
- Other Links
- Procurement & DBE Program