2012 HRTPO Quadrennial Federal Certification Review
A public meeting held on the evening of Tuesday, March 20, 2012, kicked off a three-day Federal Certification Review of the Hampton Roads Transportation Planning Organization (HRTPO). The review was conducted by The Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) in partnership with the Federal Transit Administration (FTA).
The certification review is conducted in order to determine if the HRTPO’s transportation planning process adequately addresses major issues facing Hampton Roads in accordance with applicable Federal regulations, and also assess the cooperative planning process between the HRTPO, transit operators, local governments, and state agencies.
During the public meeting members of the public were invited to express their views on the transportation planning process being conducted in Hampton Roads.
- Meetings and Agendas
- + Member Jurisdictions
- + Long-Range Transportation Planning
- Title VI/Environmental Justice Methodology Tool
- Transportation Improvement Program
- + Transportation Planning
- + Operations & ITS
- + Funding
- + Reports & Data
- Unified Planning Work Program
- Regional Transit Advisory Panel (RTAP)
- Public Notices
- + Public Information
- Commonwealth Transportation Board
- Other Links
- Procurement & DBE Program